Trying to allocate Stripe payments

ccbridalccbridal Member Posts: 2

Hi,

I am having trouble allocating Stripe payments from the 2nd half of 2018.

For each payment made through Stripe there are 3 transactions in Wave: an invoice payment of amount paid plus fee, an invoice payment less the fee, and the fee itself.

Firstly, I wouldn't have thought that the actual fee should be showing in my transactions, as I assumed this to be your fee charged direct to the customer at the time of payment.

Secondly, the invoice payment plus fee automatically allocates to the invoice, resulting in the invoice appearing to be overpaid. As the details for Stripe payments are locked, I can't change the amount to correlate with that required by the invoice, so I am essentially overstating my income.

Could you please advise how I correctly allocate the transactions for a Stripe payment?

Thank you,
Carla

Comments

• EmmaPEmmaP Member Posts: 639 ✭✭✭

Hi Carla @ccbridal! Thanks for reaching out! Are you able to provide a screenshot showing these 3 transactions that are for a Stripe payment in Wave? That will give me a better idea of what is going on and the next steps we should take! :)

• ccbridalccbridal Member Posts: 2

Hi Emma,
    Thank you for your response. I managed to solve the issue while reading other community comments.
    Warm Regards,
    Carla

• sheilahashsheilahash Member Posts: 7

how did you solve it @ccbridal