[Canada] COVID-19: How to bookkeep your CEBA loan

SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin

image[Canada] COVID-19: How to bookkeep your CEBA loan

If you’ve received a Canada Emergency Business Account (CEBA) loan, here’s how to bookkeep it, from start to finish.
The Canada Emergency Business Account, or CEBA, is a loan program created by the...

Read the full story here

edited April 29, 2020 in Help Center Discussion

Comments

• FABcreatesFABcreates Member Posts: 3

thanks for this - yet if I am importing my bank statements automatically does WAVE not already have the CEBA amount included in the auto populate? By doing the first part of this process, would I not be including the CEBA amount twice?

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @FABcreates

If you're seeing duplicate transactions be sure to delete the statement upload transaction. Also if you're seeing duplicates you may be able to merge them by selecting the checkboxes and clicking merge. If the merge button does not highlight here, go with the former option to delete.

• mchurlamchurla Member Posts: 1

Help! Trying to bookkeep a loan. I have followed the steps 1-6 to deposit the initial loan. Its creating two additional transfers. How many should I have and what should they look like? It currently doesnt balance. Thanks!

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @mchurla !

After doing some digging on my end, I can see that you reached out to our Support team on live chat recently. It looks like one of our agents is looking into this for you. They will follow-up with via email as soon as possible so please keep an eye on your email inbox. :smile: