Welcome to Wave Payroll

SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin

imageWelcome to Wave Payroll

Welcome to Wave Payroll! We know brave entrepreneurs like you are incredibly busy, so we've simplified the process of paying your employees. We've also created this getting started guide to help wa...

Read the full story here

edited May 1, 2020 in Help Center Discussion

Comments

• TauseefTauseef Member Posts: 1

Hello,

Could you please let me know, the cost of Wave Payroll. Thanks

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Tauseef
    If you haven't already checked out our help center article, please do!

How much do Wave Payroll cost?

Let us know if you have any other questions!

• BTP866BTP866 Member Posts: 1

Small business in Tennessee, I would like to change the dates my existing payroll will run. The existing payroll is Friday to Thursday, I write checks weekly. I switched over to direct deposit, BUT because of your rules, I had to change my dates (still weekly payroll) to Tuesday -Monday. I CAN NOT CHANGE IT through editing the dates as advises in the help center. Please reply! I sent an email with no response other than "We received your email"
    Thank You

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @BTP866

Thanks for your patience with this. When it comes to making specific changes to your payroll frequency, this may need to be done by our payroll ops team. I see that they were able to do this for you. Since you're a paid payroll user you should have the ability chat in with us.

If you'd like to chat back in with us you can select the help button at the bottom of your account and type out a question to our Chat-Bot Mave who will assist you first before putting you through to an agent. Our hours of operation for live chat support is Monday - Friday 9-6pm EST.

• Jessica_PJessica_P Member Posts: 1

Why does Texas have additional fees ($36 vs. $20) if there is no state income tax?