Options

print invoices

rixster73rixster73 Member Posts: 1

hi
I'm trying to find out how to print invoices/ receipts from the app ?
I want to use an iPad in my shop and put the app on it however I need an easy way to create and print invoices/receipts

Comments

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @rixster73 , Wave was created as cloud software that was intended to be used online, both on your computer and mobile device to simplify the invoicing process. For this reason, offline functions (printing out invoices etc) are not as advanced due to our focus on increasing our online functions.

There's no easy wao to print an invoice or a receipt right off the app, as this would have to be done through your computer. You can always right click on the page of the invoice itself or click Print invoice under the More Actions button.

edited May 11, 2020
  • Options
    LesideLeside Member Posts: 1
    Hello there, is this something you are looking to improve in functionality of the app. Its tedious right now because I have to send an cash paid invoice to my personal email address just so I can print it.

Thanks.
  • Options
    Pkripper67Pkripper67 Member Posts: 5
    I'm here for this. I hate that there is no option to print an invoice from the app. It's frustrating to go to a computer and log in to the website, just to print off an invoice
  • Options
    KristenVKristenV Member Posts: 121 admin

Hi @Leside @Pkripper67 , thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback. Wave does not currently offer a print function from our Invoicing app but I do really appreciate you sharing this with our team. Wave aims to improve with every update we make so please feel free to let us know more about how this feature would be useful to you!