Options

Enable Upload of Bulk Products

Wave_Pro_EcuadorWave_Pro_Ecuador Member Posts: 9

One of my clients is a landscaper. They have over 5000 products and need this added to Wave. Any ideas as to when I can expect this?? I have asked for this before - and was simply told 'It is on our Roadmap'. Fabulous delay tactic.

Comments

• Options
    JordanDJordanD Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Hey @Wave_Pro_Ecuador! Last year, Wave introduced our Official Google Sheets integration, called Wave Connect. Wave Connect allows you to create a spreadsheet with all the information that you are looking to import into Wave and then validate the sheet. The validation will then push the information into Wave for you to avoid you spending a huge amount of time with the data entry. I'd encourage you to take a look at the Help Center article below that will guide you on how to use Wave Connect and if you run into any issues, feel free to leave us a note at the bottom of the article so that we can lend a hand where needed!

https://support.waveapps.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020768272-Wave-Connect-Easily-import-and-export-data-with-Wave-s-Google-Sheets-add-on-

• Options

Hey You! Jordan?
    If you read my email correctly you would have seen the word "PRODUCTS".
    Importing clients is no issue. So kindly explain how to import 6000 products? (As I explained in my email)

Thank you.

• Options
    QaisEQaisE Member Posts: 72 admin

Hey @Wave_Pro_Ecuador! Hope you are well! To followup here, the Wave Connect Google Sheets Integration allows you to actually import products as well. If you checkout the screenshot below, when you click the add-on tab in your Google Sheets page (assuming you've added the integration, you'll see the option to upload Products:

• Options

4 hours later and it managed to upload a test batch of products. But it doesn't upload the prices. What format must the price values be in???
    Any help appreciated.. Thanx

• Options