Customer statemment problems

JosephhhiJosephhhi Member Posts: 1

Going back a few months ago..when i would do a search for customer statements.. since i have a few customers who i service their plumbing for many of their properties. I name the invoice by property address. so when i would searchfor that customer statements it would give the invoice number as well as the invoice name field
if he has 100 invoices when i search for all his invoices i can quickly find all ones related to that property
It seems Wave changed the customer statement and it no longer displays that field...only the invoice number
this leaves me having to waste precious opening each one to find out if its the one i want
Does anyone have a way around this problem?
Thanks
Joe

Comments

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Josephhhi! I'm sorry to hear about the changes to your workflow with relation to changes to the customer statements. We definitely appreciate you offering your context and feedback as far as how this would directly affect you, and I'll make sure to flag this for consideration for my development teams. For the time being, you might have some success by exporting those invoices using Wave Connect, and then filtering information that you need there.