Issues with Credit Card Transactions

Amadeus_BrandAmadeus_Brand Member Posts: 2

Hi, I am getting a 'There was an error submitting the payment. Please check your information and try again.' when I try to enter my client's payment details. I tried a small transaction paying with my own credit card and received the 'Internal Server Error'. I have disconnected and reconnected my Stripe account. Your service hours are of no use to me as I live in Australia. I need this sorted ASAP so I can push a client's website live after their full payment.

Comments

• JanaJana Member Posts: 1

I am having the same issue. Am in AU also ...
    Can't ship a client's goods until we receive payment..
    Feel like a goose not being able to take the money off the table..

• Jamesch1980Jamesch1980 Member Posts: 0

I just had a customer report to me that they were unable to make their payment because they were getting an internal server error.

• apmapm Member Posts: 1

Same here and both at clients and my machine. Raised a ticket but no response as yet - hopefully soon!

• sjsuarezsjsuarez Member Posts: 2

I'm experiencing the same issue (re: my client sees an "internal server error" when processing a payment). My client has called their bank and the bank says their card (VISA) is working. I've been working with WaveApps customer service since last week but the issue has not been resolved.

edited May 8, 2020
  • sjsuarezsjsuarez Member Posts: 2

I'm getting the same error with a client using a credit card - error says 'Internal Server Error'. The client checked with the bank and their card is good! This has been happening for days.

• Amadeus_BrandAmadeus_Brand Member Posts: 2

Wave finally responded after over 72 hours (!!) with no solution...

edited May 9, 2020
  • NeviNevi Member Posts: 7

it's not the first time now that my clients are having issues on paying my invoices with credit card.
    I have checked also my Stripe account and all seems to be ok on their end.

Did anyone solve the problem? if so how?

thank you

• MaraTechMaraTech Member Posts: 1

I have customers receiving the same errors...please fix.

• GreatBakes1GreatBakes1 Member Posts: 8

Having same problem with customer trying to pay via amex in stripe from invoice.
    Entered manually at my end and got message to contact their bank. They are a bank and when I tried again it went through.
    Very embarrassing.

• NeviNevi Member Posts: 7

Can You please help me out as well?

This problem is really effecting the way I run the business.

thank you

@ConnorM said:
    Hey @Nuke and @webABCs, if you guys would like, you're more than welcome to reach out to me with your business name as well as the email associated with your business, and I can try my best for us!

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey all! Thank you for flagging this here, and I'm sorry for the inconveniences you're all experiencing at present! Our developers have noticed these failure notifications, and are currently investigating the issue itself. We definitely appreciate you reaching out here, and will continue to monitor and update this thread with further developments.

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone. This has been resolved so your customers should no longer be seeing any errors when attempting to pay your invoices through Stripe. Thank you for your patience while we worked to resolve the issue.

This discussion has been closed.