How to add money to your Wave Visa Business Debit Card

SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin

imageHow to add money to your Wave Visa Business Debit Card

Congratulations on finding the Wave Money Help Center article! Wave Money is a brand new product from Wave which is currently in a limited beta release. We are looking to roll this out to more user...

Read the full story here

edited May 6, 2020 in Help Center Discussion

Comments

• Ryan_STRyan_ST Member Posts: 3
    When will I be able to deposit checks using the WaveMoney app?
  • JordanDJordanD Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Hey @Ryan_ST and thanks for leaving your question. While the Wave Money App doesn't currently have the ability to deposit checks, it is something that the team is starting to ideate around. Since the App is extremely young at the moment, the team is currently looking through a lot of the customer feedback to figure out which features might be most impactful and then find solutions. This is definitely one that they have heard from others, however, it is difficult to say when this feature will be added. In saying this, would you be willing to share how frequently you receive checks as income and what you would love to see in terms of the deposit check feature if we were to add this to the app?

• AbigailMAbigailM Member Posts: 4

Hello! I have a couple of clients who prefer to pay by direct deposit. The Support team explained that this is not currently a supported feature, but seeing as inbound ACH transfers are supported, when will direct deposit be added? Having to deposit to my personal account and then transfer into Wave Money seems to go directly against the ease and simplicity of using the product in the first place. Thank you!

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @AbigailM , as long as the direct deposit only requires the routing and account number (which can be found under the Settings button), then you’re all good to go.

• AbigailMAbigailM Member Posts: 4

Gotcha, thank you for clarifying @AlexL . I think where I'm confused is that the terms of use says "ACH transfers: The payee name on any ACH Credit(s) we receive must match the account holder name on the Account. Any such transfers received in a name other than the name registered to the Account may be returned to the originator." So I can still accept ACH transfers from others?

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @AbigailM , most definitely, although I can see the confusion here. This is like saying the intended recipient of the money (you) must match the account name (your Wave Money account). Basically if the sender is using a routing and account number, then you're good to go!

edited April 12, 2021
  • MovlabMovlab Member Posts: 1
    Is there any way to deposit cash into the wave money account?
  • JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @Movlab !

I'm afraid that Wave Money does not support cash deposits at this time. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause.