Options

Cash Payment Report

ahmedahmed Member Posts: 3

Hello

I am new to Wave and i liked it.

Just one thing i want to ask, how can we generate cash payment report (is payment received from clients) for a particular period ?

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Ahmed

edited August 31, 2018 in Accounting Feature Ideas

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @ahmed!

Welcome to Wave, I'm happy to hear you're liking it thus far!

If you go to your Reports page, by clicking Reports on the menu on the left. Find the account transactions tab and choose Sales, which is the default account for all your invoice payments. Change the report type to Cash and Cash Equivalents and set your date range as required.

Let me know if that helps!

Also, if you're interested, I just posted an intro thread for this week's new users. You can find it here. We would love to hear a bit more about you and your business.

• Options
    RUSS663RUSS663 Member Posts: 2

How about other way around. I can set cash and cash equivalent for reports fine and get accurate information. But with transactions by balances are wrong now since new update. My transactions/balances are wrong.

• Options
    gabrieltomescugabrieltomescu Member Posts: 33 admin

@RUSS663 Can you help us better understand where you're seeing the balance mis-match? Please include steps in your workflow and screenshots. It will hugely help us understand what the underlying issue is.

• Options
    RUSS663RUSS663 Member Posts: 2

Your people sent a reply stating it is corrected. AND IT WAS! The reports cash or equiv showed proper totals but my transaction showed a different amount. Not sure what the problem was but you guys took care of it within 24 hours.