The chargeback process: what to expect

SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin

imageThe chargeback process: what to expect

Accepting credit cards makes life easy for your customers, and it means you get paid fast. Sometimes, however, a cardholder will dispute a charge, leading to a chargeback. This means their payment ...

Read the full story here

edited May 11, 2020 in Help Center Discussion

Comments

• CustomerCustomer Member Posts: 2

Where do I send documentation to when I have a chargeback to dispute? And where do I see the actual request for a chargeback? I received a message from support that someone was processing one, but no other information.

• CalliePCallieP Member Posts: 439 admin

Hi there @Customer , thanks for reaching out. If you're having issues with a payment dispute/chargeback issue, please reply to the email you were sent or submit a ticket to our Support team, where a dedicated agent can look into this with you that way, where your privacy on this issue can be best respected (versus this public forum).

• Another_CustomerAnother_Customer Member Posts: 1

Why doesn't WAVE have a dispute center on the admin backend? It's really frustrating everything has to be done through email. It would be very helpful if there was someway to see a history of chargebacks/disputes when you log in.

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @Another_Customer ! I understand your concern here. If you head over to your Banking > Payouts page, you should be able to see a withdrawal/debit if a chargeback was actioned by your customer. When a chargeback occurs on a credit card payment, our Disputes Team with proactively reach out to notify you and assist with the process.

edited September 29, 2020