Internal server error on stripe

TFS_9TFS_9 Member Posts: 1

Hi, We are getting some card payments failing when they shouldn't with customers that pay over the phone with a card, the message comes up as "internal server error" - it appears to be totally random, some go through, some don't.

Can anyone help?

Comments

• chickenladychickenlady Member Posts: 2

I'm getting this a lot too - more so recently - yesterday I successfully processed one payment of 5. Today none.
    I've spoken to the chat on Stripe and first they blamed my bank then they replied with:

There appears to be an issue with the payment intent

The status log is coming back with "no payment method"

This means In the Charges API, users could create a charge by setting the Customer object. In doing so the API would detect the default source on the Customer object and charge it. The Payment Intents API requires that the user supply a PaymentMethod (or source) in addition to customer when creating a charge.

This means absolutely nothing to me and then she told me to contact Wave. I've spoken with a bot. It has apparently sent an email.

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @TFS_9 and @chickenlady! Thanks for reaching out here. This was a bug that Wave had fixed up recently, and we're hoping this has sorted the issues you've been seeing here! Let us know if they're persisting and we can definitely take a closer look together.