Options

New customer self-onboarding

ScottFScottF Member Posts: 1

Feature request: Allow a new customer to populate their own information such as name, address, email, phone, etc. to streamline new customer onboarding.

Perhaps a landing page such as waveapps.com/mycompanyname
with a link that lets them add themselves as a customer and fill in their info.

Another option would be signing into waveapps and then emailing a special link to the new customer. When they click that link it would launch a web browser and allow them to enter their info.

Basically, any quicker/easier way to add a customer (besides asking them for their info and entering it myself) would be great!

Comments

• Options
    tsfjaxtsfjax Member Posts: 47 ✭✭

Holy smokes would this be a useful feature!! ❤️

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey @ScottF

I gotta say I really love this idea! We are definitely a long ways away from this but that would be truly incredible. If you haven't checked out how to upload customers using Wave connect, this might save you some time! Not the same experience undoubtedly, but a bulk customer upload might be helpful

Wave Connect

WAVE CONNECT.
    Wave Connect allows you to upload or download transactional data, invoices, customer lists, etc, into a Google spreadsheet. Your excel files can be easily transferred into a Google Spreadsheet as well. See this image below of what Wave Connect looks like:
    image All you need to do is input the transactional information into a template that is generated through the add-on feature in Google sheets and it auto-populates right into your Wave account once you've validated the data.

• Options
    tsfjaxtsfjax Member Posts: 47 ✭✭

ACTUALLY! New vendor self onboarding would be life-changing.