Urgent : Bug in Waveapps Profit & Loss (income Statement) Report

AussieAussieAussieAussie Member Posts: 10

When i generate a profit and loss income statement report on 28 june 2019, it shows me an uncategorize income of -$25

When i click on that uncategorize income of -$25, no transaction shown up for it

i had also filtered all account transactions, and can't see any transactions on 28 june 2019

i am pretty sure it is somekind of bugs? what should i do now ?
is the report generated by waveapps reliable and correct?

Comments

• AussieAussieAussieAussie Member Posts: 10

account transactions filtered - nothing i can see here... so, where is that -$25 uncategorized income come from ?

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @AussieAussie

It appears that some of your Wave pages might not be communicating with each other, and this is why you are seeing discrepancies in the numbers between different pages.

I have gone ahead and run what we call a "reflow" on your account. This is a back end process that will ensure that your account is in a good state and that all the numbers presented to you are accurate.

If the reflow is triggered and the account appears to be in a bad state. The system will automatically work behind the scenes to get your account back to a good place.

Reach out if you're still having any issues with your numbers!

• AussieAussieAussieAussie Member Posts: 10

@BarsinA
    All fixed at this stage. Thanks so much for your help

edited May 19, 2020
  • Future_SchoolFuture_School Member Posts: 1

We are having a similar issue.

There is a bug in the system, the balance in one of our ledgers is different from the balance it shows in the trial balance and account balances.

Can you please look into this.

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @Future_School , looks like there was an issue with the way your data was syncing. I've made a tweak on the back end and everything should look good now!