Options

Feature Copy to Myself not working

PasarpackagingPasarpackaging Member Posts: 2
We have a problem about not receive copies of invoice and receipt to our email after active feature Copy to Myself right now. Previously the feature working and we always receive copies (pdf) invoice and receipt after we send new invoice and send payment receipt. Please help and advice. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there,

My apologies your email was experiencing this issue. I've noticed that there was an SMTP error on our server blocking you from receiving emails from Wave. I've since reactivated it but would you mind trying this again with another invoice to test it? If you're still having troubles let me know! Thanks :smile:

• Options
    DioDio Member Posts: 1

I am having the same issue. Is there an SMTP error as well on my account?

• Options
    PasarpackagingPasarpackaging Member Posts: 2
    Go to help center to solve this problem. My issue solved by BarsinA (Admin).
  • Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Dio! There way an SMTP error on your account, yes, but I've fixed that up for us now!

• Options
    sneakerclanttsneakerclantt Member Posts: 1

Hi Team,

We have a problem receiving copies of invoices and receipts to our email (Copy to Me) presently.

Previously the feature worked apprximately 3 days ago.

Please help.

Thank you.
    -The Sneaker Clan

• Options
    shareableboardsshareableboards Member Posts: 2

Hello Team,

The (copy to me) feature was working earlier today. Now I cannot receive a copy of an invoice and receipt as well.

Please HELP!

Thanks!

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @sneakerclantt & @shareableboards , it looks like both of you received a hard bounce to your email somewhere along the line which temporarily disabled your email with our email provider. It looks like this has now sorted itself out though so you shouldn't be having these issues any longer.

• Options
    shareableboardsshareableboards Member Posts: 2

Thanks for the follow-up. All is good on my end.