Placing Wave inovice in the wordpress website

Mike234567Mike234567 Member Posts: 4

I want to place Wave invoice functions on my website. I am using Wordpress website. It's there any way to build Wave in my website?

Comments

• Mike234567Mike234567 Member Posts: 4

Besides that, I also want to place the invoice information into my database. I am confused about how to do this part.

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Mike234567

There isn't a way to put your invoice on your website however we do offer the Wave CHECKOUT feature. This allows you to embed a checkout link in portals such as:

You can also create a link to be sent to any of your clients to process a payment through that as well.

Keep in mind this doesn't act like an 'e-commerce store' where you can select multiple items per checkout (ie. sm, med, lg, t-shirts under one checkout link). Each link has to be tied to a separate product or service. This is because your checkouts are tied to a single product.

• Mike234567Mike234567 Member Posts: 4

Hey BarsinA,
    Thank you for answer my question.
    My problem is that I need my customer's invoice to be displayed to my customer's account on my website.
    I have an alternative way for checkout.
    I do not whether Wave API will help me on this. If it does, how to create API from my website to Wave. I have follow the API instructions in Wave and create an application. I am not sure what to do next.

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Mike234567! Unfortunately that is not possible within the Wave software. I'm sorry for the inconvenience here!