The Wave balance seems to be correct with the statement balance but reconciliation is out.

zaheerabbaszaheerabbas Member Posts: 2

Wave company: Rigoni Aust Pty Ltd
My reconciliation status of CBA Bank account stays thrown for $1000 even the Wave balance is same as statement balance, I have deleted the $1000 deposit and added it again, but it is not reconciling.

The reconciling is perfect through 2020.

Comments

• organizesrqorganizesrq Member Posts: 1

I have the same problem! (it's only $0.99 but driving me crazy!)

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @nbkl5v5

It appears that some of your Wave pages might not be communicating with each other, and this is why you are seeing discrepancies in the numbers between different pages.

I have gone ahead and run what we call a "reflow" on your account. This is a back end process that will ensure that your account is in a good state and that all the numbers presented to you are accurate.

If the reflow is triggered and the account appears to be in a bad state. The system will automatically work behind the scenes to get your account back to a good place.

Reach out if you're still having any issues with your numbers!

@zaheerabbas I took a look into your account and could not find an issue or a bad state unfortunately. This leads me to believe that potentially there is an outstanding balance on your account? Were you migrated to the newest version of our accounting platform at any point which may have an adjustment entry throwing off your numbers?

• zaheerabbaszaheerabbas Member Posts: 2

BarsinA,

Thank you for your assistance, My issue has already been resolved, actually I had reached out through Twitter as well where another Wave administrator came in and run a reset on my account.

Thank you for taking your time to look into my account.

Best,
    Zaheer

• lprowenalprowena Member Posts: 3

pls help, having the same issue for the second time

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @lprowena

I took a look at your account it doesn't see to require any fix on the back end. My apologies however I unable trigger any action on your account to sink up the reconciliation difference. I would recommend doing a thorough audit of your transactions page or your general ledger to see if there is a balance throwing off your account!