Options

Automatic send statement to selected clients

MakenetaMakeneta Member Posts: 2
Is it possible to auto send statement to clients every month to see all unpaid invoice

Comments

• Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Makeneta! Unfortunately, this is not something that is currently possible within Wave, but if you'd like to elaborate on how this could possibly positively affect your business, I'd love to hear more!

• Options
    DivanDivan Member Posts: 9

I would like to see the same functionality. Basically, we issue one invoice per year for school fees and then mark any new payments against that. This makes life a lot easier with less payments and invoices that needs to be matched. This unfortunately does not bring the monthly reminder for parents to pay school fees. An option to send out a monthly statement would be great here.

• Options
    MakenetaMakeneta Member Posts: 2
    Problem
    The problem I'm facing in my business is that we send invoice month to month using recurring payment on wave and other client's fail to pay a month or two.

Deep issue
    As a company, we struggle to send failed payment instead we send reminders to clients. What if we have 200 who failed to make payment mean we need to send 200 reminders every month.

So the only solution that can help us is to have an auto-send statement that reflects unpaid invoices to clients even if the client pay it can show paid and unpaid invoices.

Maybe if possible wave can sum all unpaid invoice in one so that we can not go around making 10 payments of one unpaid client invoices

Statement settings - Users can select how many invoices must be reflected on the statement.

In that way, clients can see or be notified by the statement that she/he owns us.

Thanks
    edited October 19, 2020
  • Options
    Kristin_GKristin_G Member Posts: 1

I completely agree that not having this option is horribly inconvenient and time consuming. We send out one large invoice at the beginning of care and they make payments on it. I have to go in and individually send out every. single. invoice. reminder each month. I literally start doing searches every few months for other invoicing options because you do not have this feature.