Options

Account feature looking for vendor as customer also

Umar_NawazUmar_Nawaz Member Posts: 2

Hi wave. I wish to have a feature in wave where my vendor account should also operate as customer.As some of my vendors are my customer also they supply items to me and I supply items to them and for that vendors I want to have account statements like in columns debit credit balance/total.

For example I have a vendor xyz and that same vendor is my customer. So I yet have to add xyz as vendor and customer separately and statements are also separate not as one statement as debit credit or purchase and invoices in single statement with plus and minus calculations

edited August 31, 2018 in Accounting Feature Ideas

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @Umar_Nawaz.

Is this something that happens for many of your vendors? I'd also like to know what field you work in, I'd be curious if this is a constant in your field.

• Options
    Umar_NawazUmar_Nawaz Member Posts: 2

Yes most of my vendors are my customer also.my business is wholesale business as we buy and supply various household items to customers and vendors. I buy various stock lots/import and often we supply items between vendors also that have similar kind of business as we have.so we supply in between vendors also many times rather then to direct customer.I am looking for some kind of ledger statement where I can see combined report of my vendor that what I bought from the vendor and what I supplied to that same vendor. What is the statement of that vendor how much is received how much I paid what is debit and credit to that vendor.thanks

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

@Umar_Nawaz, thank you for taking the time to offer this feedback!

I can't guarantee this will be implemented, but I can tell you that feedback from our users has a significant impact on which features we choose to build next for Wave.