Options

Can't connect Home Depot account for last 5 months

BwanapBwanap Member Posts: 7

For over a year my Home Depot commercial account worked fine. My last import was Jan 2, 2020. Have tried innumerable times over last 5 months with no luck. Wave response is same as always, we've notified the third party vendor. Anybody know anything about this?

Comments

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Bwanap

My apologies that your accounts may have been overlooked. Since we migrated to our new data aggregator it may have been that this account is no longer supported.

Is this a business account or personal? I can see that only personal accounts under the home depot connection are available, but not business accounts.

Let us know!

• Options
    BwanapBwanap Member Posts: 7

It's a commercial (business) account. Seems kind of odd they would prioritize personal accounts over business accounts.

• Options
    CalliePCallieP Member Posts: 439 admin

Hi @Bwanap , thanks for mentioning this. I can definitely understand your feeling here; it does seem counterintuitive at first glance to prioritize personal accounts for a business software! Looking a bit deeper, I can say that our banking partner builds out connections based on demand, and so it's likely then that many business owners of small businesses do use their personal accounts for these connections more often. If you want a connection to be built by our banking partner, your best bet is to increase the demand for it. Here's how:

• Head to Banking > Connected Accounts and typing in random info like '0909090'
    • This will cause a 'Can't find your bank?' prompt to appear; click this prompt
    • Type in your bank info to let our banking partner know directly that you want this connection!