Old invoices coming out at top of list

TrudieTrudie Member Posts: 3
Hi does anyone know why two of my old invoices always appear at the top of my list of invoices? I can’t seem to find a way to move them. Thanks in advance 👍

Comments

• CalliePCallieP Member Posts: 439 admin

Hi @Trudie , thanks for your message! To clarify, on which page are your invoices appearing at the top of the list? Is it in Sales > Invoices > All Invoices? Are these invoices paid or unpaid? Would you be able to send a screenshot of what you're seeing there? The entire screen would be best! If you could please provide some more context into what's happening on your account, we'll be best able to help you out.

• TrudieTrudie Member Posts: 3
    Hi thanks for your help.
    They are appearing at the top of ‘All’ Invoices. It’s just two invoices from December that keep coming up. They are both paid.
  • CalliePCallieP Member Posts: 439 admin

Hi @Trudie , thanks for confirming where they're showing up for me. Would you be able to send me a screenshot of what you're seeing there as well? In this case, it's possible that this would require intervention from our developer team, but a screenshot will help me to confirm that. Thanks for working with me on this!

• TrudieTrudie Member Posts: 3
    Hi Callie I’d love to send you a screenshot but this narrative box will not allow me to insert it (or paste anything to it) any suggestions? Thank you
  • ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Trudie!
    This box here should be able to help! That's going to be how you'd insert a screenshot into this thread so that we can best help you!