Options

Added admin users can not see data entered in the main account

VotzVotz Member Posts: 4

Dear Family!
I am new in this forum and will appreciate your support.
I added using using the invite user features in wave accounting.
The users can logon successfully, however they cannot view any data entered using the main account.
The users are all admins and have access to all features. What could be the problem/ or i might be doing wrong?

Comments

• Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Votz! Thanks for reaching out here. I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've been seeing with your invited users' permissions! I think one of the easiest ways to determine what's happened here would be to navigate to Settings > Users in order to see if your invited users appear there. It also may depend on the business that they have open, but any context/screenshots that you can acquire from them would be very useful in troubleshooting this together!

• Options

Thanks @ConnorM for your feedback.
    1. Yes, I can see the invited users in Settings > Users.
    2. Logging on using the user accounts shows the business invited to collaborate on.
    3. However, the data in the main "invitee" account is not visible to the invited users.
    4. Attached are images that could be helpful in troubleshooting.

• Options

Additional Image

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Votz

I think the issue is that your users are selecting the personal business judging by your 2nd and 3rd screenshots.

Each Wave account is equipped with a personal account and the business that you decide to create. Can you ask them to check that they have selected the business account and whether they can or cannot view the data still.

• Options

Thanks a lot Barsin. This worked.
    Apparently the invited users business profile defaults to Personal and you have to select the manually.