Posted receipts on wrong business

BzmooreBzmoore Member Posts: 1
I posted receipts on the wrong business- I have three and it looks like iPhone camera receipt uploads go to the first business- how do I move receipts from one business name to a different one, and how can I know which account picture receipts are going to?

Comments

• JordanDJordanD Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Hey @Bzmoore and Welcome to Wave's Community Forum! While there is not currently a way to move receipts between businesses, the Receipts app will upload receipts to the business that you are currently logged into. This means if you have multiple businesses, you can flip between businesses through the Settings in the app before uploading the receipt to ensure that it is uploaded to the correct Wave business

• SeyarWzSeyarWz Member Posts: 1

Solution!
    Open your account on a computer, from purchases -> open receipts - on the right side of each transaction there is action button where you can select to transfer transaction to different business.

• KiahDKiahD Administrator Posts: 267 admin

Hey @SeyarWz !

Thanks for letting other Wave users know about this feature! I just want to point out that this action can only be performed on Receipts in the "Ready" state. If the Receipt is "Done", the transaction has already been posted to accounting, and so it can't be transferred over.