Options

Business Expenses / CoGs Pie Charts separated

AndréKochAndréKoch Member Posts: 17

I think it would be much more useful to see the Business Expenses separate from the COGs (cost of goods) expenses in the pie chart on the home page.

Probably best to have 2 separate pie charts :smiley:

At the moment my COGs takes up most of my chart.

edited April 4, 2018 in Accounting Feature Ideas

Comments

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @AndréKoch.

Thank you for your feedback!

I can't guarantee this will be implemented, since CoGs accounts aren't used by most of our users, and since they mostly benefit businesses that offer products rather than services, but feedback and ideas from Wavers are always taken into account.

If you are interested, we go into how we choose which features to build next in Wave more in-depth in this post, I recommend giving it a read!

• Options
    AndréKochAndréKoch Member Posts: 17

Thanks for the response @Alexia. Well I'm hoping more users will want such intuitive charts. I was actually hoping in future such charts could be made printable as well. We are a service based business too, but still we decided to categorise our 3rd party service providers as CoGs since they are apart of our services. Thanks for the link to the article. I've read that before and am aware that you guys prioritise for the many, specially small business owners who aren't accounting savy. I'm thankful for that coz we're a small business as well.

• Options
    AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Thanks for taking the time to write this up for us, @AndréKoch!