Options

Search Box

Wave_is_confusingWave_is_confusing Member Posts: 2

Why isn't there a search box on every page? it seems like such an obvious feature in any resource page. I can't believe I have to navigate to different pages randomly to be lucky enough to get a search box

Comments

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Wave_is_confusing

I'm not sure if you have a specific thing that you're looking for, but it sounds like you've just joined Wave accounting, so welcome if that is the case, and welcome to the community as well!

Wave is broken down into a fairly user intuitive format that is separated by tabs at the left side of the account. I would navigate through each of these tabs and get familiar with these pages.

I think the best place to start is to import your transactions using either a our BANK CONNECTION method, or IMPORTING YOUR CSV TRANSACTIONS.

After that you'll want to head to Accounting > Chart of accounts and customize your accounts here to your liking.

Once you've done this, head to Accounting > Transactions > Once your transactions have imported, start to categorize those transactions to your chart of accounts.

This is an ideal place to start!