How do I report a bug?

Nat3Nat3 Member Posts: 2

Hi
I have noticed a bug in the post payment email sent to customers. The email shows "PAYMENT METHOD: NONE ENDING IN None ".

The payment method, credit card in this case, appears correctly in the online link version.

I cannot seem to find anywhere to report this or request help. So I am trying here.

Comments

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Nat3

I may need a bit of additional information about where you're seeing this error in order for me to help diagnose the issue. Any and all additional information would be super helpful including screenshots with blanked out private info.

• Nat3Nat3 Member Posts: 2

Hi,

Here is payment receipt as email and as on web (from clicking link). Error is in Yellow.

• CalliePCallieP Member Posts: 439 admin

Hey @Nat3 , thanks for providing these screenshots here! To confirm, is this how the email is showing in your own email inbox or the customer's? It's possible that the email server doesn't support the design elements in the receipt for the payment method and paid status. Can you confirm what email server this is? With that knowledge, we might be able to escalate a request to get this formatting accessible in that particular server.