Here is my story

madTechmadTech Member Posts: 1

I created a business in wave last week after reeding good reviews about this cloud-based accounting software. while testing and learning about the different functions I activated the payroll feature. After I was done testing I decided to delete the fictitious business account and start with my real one. Unfortunately it won't allow me to do that unless I subscribe for the payroll and then pause it. Well, I end up paying although I was not too happy about that because I felt like some one out there is trying to force you buy their product, and below is the receipt :

No when I try to pause the payroll, it simply won't allow me. I keep clicking the G.Damn button and it takes me no where.
I just need to delete the account and start fresh. can i at least do that ?

Comments

• CalliePCallieP Member Posts: 439 admin

@madTech , thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry about any confusion that has happened for you on this so far! Given that this is a billing issue, I would recommend submitting a ticket to our Support team, where a dedicated agent can investigate your unique case with you. Thanks for sharing your story here - hopefully you can find a resolution with Support very soon.