Taxes doesn't apply properly when a bill is created

Derek_FournierDerek_Fournier Member Posts: 2

So yeah,

I'm actually trying register a bill and we have 2 seperated taxes in here. In here we have the GST and QST (5% and 9.975%) If I'm just applying the 5%, the amount is correct but whenever I apply the 9.975% taxe on any products it will influate on the 5% taxe wich shouldnt happen. Does someone knows what I'm doing wrong?

edited June 25, 2020 in Help Center Discussion

Comments

• CalliePCallieP Member Posts: 439 admin

Hey @Derek_Fournier , thanks for reaching out! Thanks also for laying out the situation so clearly here. This looks like it may be a bug, which would require an escalation to our developer team. In order to do so, I would recommend submitting a Support request, where a dedicated agent can investigate your unique case more in-depth.

Some useful questions to answer when submitting your Support request would be:

• does this apply to all bills, or just one?
    • does this apply to all bills for a specific vendor, or does it apply regardless?
    • are the taxes recoverable or non-recoverable? (Shouldn't make a difference, but worth knowing just in case the bug is sourced in the tax type.)
    • if you delete these taxes and then recreate new ones, does this still happen?
    • do the taxes work properly in Accounting > Transactions, or do they malfunction everywhere in Wave?

Thanks Derek!

• Derek_FournierDerek_Fournier Member Posts: 2

I think I figured what happened, the other user who created the taxes did add, compound on the TPS taxe, when I took it out it fixed everything, thanks for your reply though! :)