Options

How to merge two businesses in Wave?

Workshop_LightWorkshop_Light Member Posts: 3

Hi all, I originally created one businesses in Wave, in my name (Sole Trader). However, I have recently added a trading name and have created another business in Wave in that new business name. I have been using both accounts in parallel for different purposes. However, I now want to combine both accounts into one (the new business name). How do I merge my two Wave businesses and all transactions into one? Is there a simple way to do this? Thanks.

Comments

• Options

Anybody got any ideas on how to do this?

• Options
    CalliePCallieP Member Posts: 439 admin

Hey @Workshop_Light , thanks for your post! Welcome to the Community :) I'm afraid what you've described here is not possible in Wave - merging businesses isn't a feature we offer at this time. What I would recommend as a workaround is to export your data from the unwanted business, and then importing it into the new business. That way, all of the data is in the one business! Then, you can archive the old one by clicking your business name in the top left corner > Manage your Profile > Businesses > click the pencil icon to the right of the business you want to archive > scroll down to 'Archive this business'.

Click here to learn about transferring your data!

• Options

Ok, thanks Callie, I'll look into this.