Options

Invoice Customization

theuntoldspace_2350theuntoldspace_2350 Member Posts: 2

I am unable to click "save all changes" in the Invoice Customization section in settings. Does anyone have any tips?

Comments

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @theuntoldspace_2350 , what happens when you try to click that button, do you get an error message? Can you ensure that you're using Chrome or Firefox when accessing? If you are and it doesn't work, try using the other browser listed. If that doesn't work, please try accessing through an incognito/private browser.

Let us know if you're still having troubles!

edited July 1, 2020
  • Options
    theuntoldspace_2350theuntoldspace_2350 Member Posts: 2
    When I hover over the button, a circle with a line through 🚫 it comes up and I am unable to click.

I have tried all of your suggestions and it still doesn’t work..

Thank you for your response @AlexL 🙂
    edited July 1, 2020
  • Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @theuntoldspace_2350! Can you send a screenshot of what this looks like on your end? A shot of your full browser window with that 🚫visible would be really fantastic to have, so as to start looking further into this!

• Options
    LiezleLiezle Member Posts: 2

@AlexL said:
    Hey @theuntoldspace_2350 , what happens when you try to click that button, do you get an error message? Can you ensure that you're using Chrome or Firefox when accessing? If you are and it doesn't work, try using the other browser listed. If that doesn't work, please try accessing through an incognito/private browser.

Let us know if you're still having troubles!

Also having this trouble, it doesnt give an error because its not clickable, its "greyed" out, it says to check profile if you want to edit...

• Options
    LiezleLiezle Member Posts: 2

@ConnorM said:
    Hey @theuntoldspace_2350! Can you send a screenshot of what this looks like on your end? A shot of your full browser window with that 🚫visible would be really fantastic to have, so as to start looking further into this!

I think its def a bug...because after you edit a block, after a while the button is active...

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @theuntoldspace_2350 @Liezle

In order for us to diagnose this issue a bit further we might need some additional assistance on your end. A screenshot of the error message would be super helpful. Also if you can potentially DM us some screenshots of your Developer Tools Console tab when you're trying to achieve this process.

What are Developer Tools?
    Sometimes we may need more information to troubleshoot issues in user accounts. Support may request a screenshot with developer tools open in order to get a better look at backend problems and have you back up and running as soon as possible!

How to Open Developer Tools
    Google Chrome
    Select the Chrome Menu at the top-right of your browser window, then select Tools > Developer Tools and click on the Console tab.

Firefox
    From the menu: select "Browser Console" from the Web Developer submenu in the Firefox Menu (or Tools menu if you display the menu bar or are on OS X)
    From the keyboard: press Ctrl+Shift+J (Windows) or Cmd+Shift+J (Mac).

Microsoft Edge
    Press F12 on the keyboard then click on the “Console” tab

Safari
    To open the “Console” panel in Safari’s Web Inspector press Cmd+Opt+C
    Note: In order to view the console in Safari, you have to enable the “Show Develop menu in menu bar” setting in the “Advanced” pane of Safari’s preferences.

• Options
    SheroShero Member Posts: 2

Good day
    I would like to add a user that is only able to access sales and purchases functions please. Any idea as to how I do that.
    Thanks Shero

• Options
    CalliePCallieP Member Posts: 439 admin

Hi there @Shero , thanks for your message! If you want to add a user to your account, you can head to Settings > Users and add them via email address there. You can learn about the different types of permissions offered on this feature here: https://support.waveapps.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000077186-User-permissions However, we don't have a Sales & Purchases - specific filter for users. Thank you for sharing this feature idea with us!