Payouts temporarily disabled email

828_DEV828_DEV Member Posts: 3

I just started my new business and got my first payment through Wave Payments. The next day I received an email that the account was temporarily disabled and requested an email response with attachments such as bank statements. The email address is not the Wave Apps domain. The email replies to:

@waveaccounting2.zendesk.com

Is this request a legitimate Wave email?

Comments

• 828_DEV828_DEV Member Posts: 3

When I checked the Payouts page in Wave, I can see that this is legitimate.

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @828_DEV! Thanks for reaching out here. I can see that you'd found out the answer to your inquiry, which is great! @waveaccounting2.zendesk.com is one of the sending domains that Wave sometimes will send emails from :)

• ChrisGreen38ChrisGreen38 Member Posts: 1

I have used Wave for years for my business. I recently began using Instant Pay. Today I updated my card information for the card that I was using for my payout right before I clicked the Instant Payout button. Now I'm getting a message that says that the Instant Payout amount is temporarily disabled and my account is under review. Also, my funds have now been placed on hold until this "review" is complete. Whats happening?! Please help!!

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @ChrisGreen38 , I'm glad to see that one of our agents was able to help you solve this over chat and tickets!