Options

Missing 'Payments' page - can't add payment methods

AlexeiWAlexeiW Member Posts: 2

Hi, I'm new here, and operating from Czech Republic. According to the pdf guide ('Wave Fearless Accounting') there should be a tab under 'Sales' called 'Payments', for adding ways that customers can pay me. But it's not there! And there's nowhere on the invoice template for adding it either...Am I missing something?? Please help

Comments

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @AlexeiW

First off, welcome to Wave community and thanks so much for your contribution here.

The payments tab is only available for North American payment processing unfortunately. This is not available to rest of world users unfortunately :(

If you reside in a Stripe Supported country, you will see "credit card payments". Unfortunately Czech Republic is not on our list of Stripe countries found below for rest of world users so you will need to process payments outside of Wave but you can still use the software for free of course!

Australia
    Austria
    Belgium
    Denmark
    Finland
    France
    Germany
    Ireland
    Italy
    Luxembourg
    Netherlands
    Portugal
    Spain
    Hong Kong
    Japan
    New Zealand
    Norway
    Singapore
    Sweden
    Switzerland
    UK

• Options
    AlexeiWAlexeiW Member Posts: 2

Hi BarsinA, thanks for letting me know. Perhaps this could be updated in the pdf guide..it would save others a lot of head scratching.
    Thanks, A