Options

Issue with Saving sales invoices

LuuLuu Member Posts: 1

Hi,

I am having issues in saving my sales invoices. Whenever I'm creating the invoice and clicking on 'Save and Continue' this option is then grayed out and not even saved as draft. Is anyone else having the same issues and can assist on how this can be solved?

I have managed to post purchase invoices, so no issues with that module.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Luu

My apologies you're experiencing this. Is this with all invoices?? This is definitely strange behaviour.

Browser Issues

Sometimes, this can be fixed by tweaking some things in your internet browser. Wave supports the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. We'd also recommend that you try using Wave with browser extensions disabled. If you have Chrome, try opening up an incognito window, logging into your Wave account, and try again (or if you have Firefox, open a private browsing window).

If that doesn't work, you may also need to clear your cache and cookies. You can read more about the browsers we support, and how to troubleshoot issues for your individual browser HERE.

Network Issues

1. If you're using a VPN, please disable it.

2. Please power-cycle your modem and/or router. A great article that walks you through how to do this, and why it helps is available here: https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-properly-restart-a-router-modem-2624570.

3. Try connecting to a different network. The fastest way to do this is usually to tether to your mobile device.

4. If you're still having trouble, please make sure that your browser is compatible with Wave.

5. Disabling your antivirus software, or adding waveapps.com to your antivirus whitelist should resolve any access issues you're having with our integrations or third party modals (such as banking login info).