"Pay Now" button missing for Euros currency

roshhhroshhh Member Posts: 3

Greetings!
I have created a new waveapps business and set it up for INR (Indian Rupees) as business currency. I went ahead and created my first invoice in INR for a client (residing in India) and sent it to him. I realized the Invoice didn't have a Pay Now button option. Where did I go wrong?

Thanks.

Comments

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @roshhh! Thanks for reaching out here. At present, it is not possible to issue an invoice with Wave Payments active, with INR as the business currency. I'm sorry for the inconvenience here!

• roshhhroshhh Member Posts: 3

Ok. Thanks for your reply.

What about Euros payment?

I made a separate waveapps business for Euros. When I created an invoice for my Netherlands client (in Euros), it didn't show the Pay Now option either. Is Euro currency not supported too?

Regards.

edited July 18, 2020
  • roshhhroshhh Member Posts: 3

Hi, @ConnorM can you pls help me with about query?

Thanks in advance!

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @roshhh! Great question. This would depend on the setup of your Wave account. If your business location and currency are mismatched, there would be no payments available on your account. What are the current settings of your business? I'm just wondering where this mismatch might be coming in that would be preventing you from using those payments.