Banned IP

PyayTheinPyayThein Member Posts: 4

Dear Admin Team,

I got banned my ISP's IP. I didn't do anything. I just using waveapps for my business. Maybe someone attacked your website from same ISP. But it's not me. I need to access my waveapps. Please grant access me Please.

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @PyayThein.

I'll investigate this for more details. Can you tell me what you were doing exactly when this error message showed up?

edited April 2, 2018
  • PyayTheinPyayThein Member Posts: 4

Hi @Alexia
    I'm using facebook, google, web mail and waveapps.
    That's all I'm doing.

It's ok to use waveapps when I change internet via phone personal hotspot.
    But I can't use waveapps via my office Fiber Internet connection.

Hi @PyayThein.

I mean to ask what task, in Wave, were you trying to do. Were you just logging in, or were you trying to do something specific when it crashed?

• PyayTheinPyayThein Member Posts: 4

Hi @Alexia .
    I just browse www.waveapps.com

Hi @PyayThein.

Can you try restarting your router? It might clear up the error.

Also, I would need to know exactly on what page you were when the error first cropped up. The more details you can give me about exactly what you were doing, the best we'll be able to pinpoint the cause of this error.

• TimVTimV Member Posts: 1

Same issue. This morning, approximately 10am EST, the site was offline, i tried again at 2pm EST, and now i am getting the same message.

I have rebooted the router, though no change. I received the error trying to navigate to waveapps.com. no sub page, just the main page to login.

• DigitalLeafDigitalLeaf Member Posts: 1

I have the same issue.

I have just tried to login and get banned by IP.
    I have changed the IP using a VPN and the same result.

I can still have access using the apps on my iPhone

Can you please help and advice?

• TalmadgeTalmadge Member Posts: 2

Is this tread still open. South african IP addresses are being banned. How do I get my records back to transfer to another package or how do I get access to my accounts?

• MyWebMktMyWebMkt Member Posts: 4

Same issue but I opened a new thread on it.

• ITGarageITGarage Member Posts: 1

Same here. Banned. IP address 50.39.179.251.

• AmandaKAmandaK Member Posts: 73 admin

@TimV @DigitalLeaf @Talmadge @MyWebMkt @ITGarage

Sorry for the site access issues today - we were experiencing widespread sites issues this afternoon, but happy to share that the website is now back up and running and you should all be able to access your Wave accounts again. Thanks for your patience as we worked to get everything back up and running!

• TalmadgeTalmadge Member Posts: 2

Thanks, it happens.