Signing in to Wave with a Google Account or Yahoo! ID (OpenID)

SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin
imageSigning in to Wave with a Google Account or Yahoo! ID (OpenID)

Rather than signing in to Wave using a combination of an email address and password, you may choose to use your existing Google Account or Yahoo! ID to log into Wave. (This is part of a process cal...

Read the full story here

edited July 14, 2020 in Help Center Discussion

Comments

• Mikeisland1Mikeisland1 Member Posts: 3

I used to log in with my gmail (open Id ) how can I also create A user & password to have the option to sign in with user Id

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Mikeisland1

If you log in using your google single sign-on > Select the business name at the top left > Manage your profile > Here you should be able select "passwords" where you can create your password and use your ID to log in. Hope this helps.

• JoseRJoseR Member Posts: 1

I cannot login on my iphone with the google account.

• JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @JoseR !

To clarify, are you trying to sign into one of our apps such as Wave Invoicing, Receipts, or Wave Money? Also, are you able to sign in successfully on your computer with the same google account? If so, we can go through some initial troubleshooting steps to see if we can help you resolve the problem:

• Try closing and re-launching the app.
    • Log out and back into the app.
    • Check to make sure that you're connected to a cellular data or WiFi network.
    • Ensure that you've turned on permissions from the settings menu of your device.
    • Restart your device.
    • Delete and re-install the application

If this doesn't resolve your issue, please let me know so I can assist you further.

edited March 22, 2021