Options

Feature Idea - 'Upload a Receipt' success bubble

kednellykednelly Member Posts: 7

apologies if this is doubled up, i thought i added it last year but cant find anything in my profile.
Few suggestions on making the receipts process easier:
1) I upload numerous receipts via the web application, each time i do so i get a success bubble that pops up right in front of the 'Upload a Receipt' button preventing from uploading the next receipt immediately - moving this success bubble would save admittedly only a bit of time, but a lot of frustration :)
2) when emailing in receipts i noticed that often if there are QR codes/footer images etc email the invoice is incorrectly recorded and needs to be deleted however to do so it is necessary to first click into the Receipt Preview to confirm there is an issue and then second go back out to the Receipt screen and here is the stressful bit... then make sure you remember which receipt you just previewed and delete it. Not be an issue if you only have 1 or 2 receipts but i dont imagine i am the only slack person that does a bunch at a time, once a month. This would be easily fixed by putting a delete button on the Receipt Preview screen

enough from me, thanks for the support guys!
Cheers Kristian

Tagged:
edited July 20, 2020 in Wave Features