Options

Receipts-move to personal

att_adminatt_admin Member Posts: 6
I moved a receipt to personal. I am unable to locate it . Can you tell me where should look for the receipts moved to personal?

Comments

• Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @att_admin! Great question here. In the top left corner of your screen, there is a space which says your business' name. If you click that, you should see the 'Personal' option appear, which is present in each Wave account. Clicking into 'Personal', and then navigating to Purchases > Receipts should show you the receipt that you had moved to your personal account.

• Options
    att_adminatt_admin Member Posts: 6

Awesome! Thanks for your help.

• Options
    Kat_gKat_g Member Posts: 1

I am now working to separate numerous years of business and personal expenses. Until now, all have gone through the same credit card and bank accounts.

I read several threads that indicated this used to be easy by just checking a box, then in an update around early 2019, that ability was removed, but now this post makes me think it's been added again?

How to I start to sort through this mess?! How can i move things to an entirely different account (from business to personal, or to another business account)?