Options

Notes at Default not showing in invoice

DerickDerick Member Posts: 1
Hello, I try to add few sentance of notes on invoice at Default setting. But it did not show up automatically. Anyone know how to fix

Comments

• Options
    CalliePCallieP Member Posts: 439 admin

Hi @Derick , thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear that your notes are not saving. Can you walk through the steps you're taking, to confirm? Did you click Save after entering the notes into Settings > Invoice Customization? Are you trying to enter notes which will be on all invoices or only on one invoice? Did you refresh the page after clicking Save? Let us know and we can go from there!

• Options
    Onesimus_45116Onesimus_45116 Member Posts: 5
    There is no "save" option on the screen when attempting to change "Invoice Defaults". I'm using a Samsung Tab A. Can this only be done on the PC?
  • Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @Onesimus_45116 , there should be an option to save defaults under Invoice Customization, even on your phone. Are you using our mobile app or accessing through your phone's browser? Would you be able to send us a screenshot of your page?

In the meantime, feel free to update defaults over a computer where the save button should be appearing for you.