Options

Timesheet API roadmap?

NolandNoland Member Posts: 2

The API roadmap indicates 2019 Q3 for a Timesheet API for time tracking software integration. I'm having trouble finding any update on the progress on that and there doesn't appear to be any Timesheet API in the documentation.

Is this being worked on? Is there a discussion somewhere? We are a time tracking software developer and our customers are asking for Wave integration.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    JordanDJordanD Member Posts: 515 ✭✭✭

Hi @Noland and sorry for the delayed response on this one - I was checking in with our Development Team to understand if this is still something that we are committed to. As it turns out, with the fast reactions needed to manage COVID payroll calculations and wage subsidy programs across Canada and the US, the majority of our Payroll development for 2020 has been focused in that area. For this reason, moving forward the timesheets API is not something that we are currently working on, but may be something that we revisit in the future. I'm also working with the team to have the API roadmap adjusted or updated considering that it hasn't been touched in quite some time. Thanks for flagging both of these issues for me.

• Options
    theparakeettheparakeet Member Posts: 1

Is there any update on this? We love Wave for all our other solutions but are considering switching to a different platform as the single feature we need the most is a Timesheet API.