Uploading invoices in the new waveapp

GurishaGurisha Member Posts: 13

Hello everyone,

I am migrating from the old to the new waveapp. I successfully downloaded and uploaded customers and products. Unfortunately invoices refused to upload. Is there anyone who can help me? What is the possible error?

Comments

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Gurisha! I'd love to help as best as I can here. Are you receiving any error messages when you attempt to upload your invoices? What happens when you try to do so? Would love to help as best as I can here!

• GurishaGurisha Member Posts: 13

Dear ConnorM,

Thank you very much for wanting to help.
    When I try to upload invoice, when I get at the step of validating the data, at first it works quickly and tells me that there is a column of item name missing. I add and validate, this time the validation never completes. It can take two days. I f skip the validation, the uploading does not end too.

Thank you for the assistance.

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hi @Gurisha , can you send a screenshot of what this actually looks like in Google Sheets? ALso, does it always tell you that the item name column is missing, even when you have information entered into it? Let us know!

hello Alexl,

It firsts starts with the above, then when I add the column, the validation doesn't end

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Gurisha! Can you send a screenshot of your full Google Sheets spreadsheet when you're encountering this error? Do you have the Item Name column included?

Dear ConnorM, allow me to redo it and give you the screenshot in few minutes. Please, if you are available to support today, I am also available and would like to finish this ASP

Dear ConnorM,

Here is the screenshort: https://recordit.co/8pdoyyfab

It stops on the validation stage

edited August 18, 2020

I managed. Thank you

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Gurisha

Glad you were able to resolve this matter. Sorry for the delay in responding as our moderators can sometimes take a few days to catch up to messages in the community. We appreciate your patience. Reach out if you have any other issues.