Downtime during account upgrades

SystemSystem Posts: 412 admin
imageDowntime during account upgrades

Your account will receive periodic upgrades to ensure that you are getting the best experience on Wave. Sometimes, these upgrades require you to be logged out while they are ongoing.
Upgrades in Wa...

Read the full story here

edited July 27, 2020 in Help Center Discussion

Comments

• rickyricky Member Posts: 2

You write: "it may mean that you have more information in your account to update than average. In this case, it is possible for your upgrade process to take a little longer.". Yes that might be, but what is a little longer? 1min, 5, 10, 20 ? State how much time it can take at the most !

• ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @ricky! It looks like you are currently on the upgraded accounting experience, so this is not something that would affect you at present :)

• BUMABUMA Member Posts: 1

I am simply not able to access my account. Is everything gone?

• KristenVKristenV Member Posts: 121 admin

Hi @BUMA , While Wave has stopped new user sign ups from outside of USA and Canada, any users with existing accounts will remain active and you will retain access to the current versions of Wave’s free Accounting and Invoicing software.
    If you are having trouble accessing your account, are you able to provide more detail around the issue you are experiencing? Any additional information you can provide on the steps you've taken to login/access your account will be helpful for me to have a better understanding of the situation and point you in the right direction. Thanks!