Options

AP and AR balance report / Supplier trial balance / Receivable trial balance

mhammadlatifACCAmhammadlatifACCA Member Posts: 37
Is there any plan to add subject reports?

Comments

• Options
    BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey @mhammadlatifACCA

At this time we haven't heard from the accounting team that this will be implemented in the near future. We know that our team is hoping to work on a newer and better dashboard, however with regards to addition of a new report, this is not on our current roadmap.

• Options
    @BarsinA is there a way to see party wise breakup of Accounts Payables ?
  • Options

@BarsinA waiting to hear an update?

• Options

Need help! Stuck here...

• Options

Even tried to make a report from data export > accounting.csv but there is a problem, the vendor is not tagged on the transaction in which vendor prepayment has been adjusted.

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Can you explain further @mhammadlatifACCA , what do you mean by a party wise breakup? The way I'm understanding it this isn't possible, but let me know so that I can confirm this for you.

• Options

Thank you @AlexL for your response. Party wise break up means vendor wise breakup/bifurcation the total of which should be matched with Accounts Payables.

• Options

I tried to prepare a report from Settings > Data Export > accounting.csv but facing a problem.

I had added a vendor prepayment using Accounting > Transactions > Add expense form. After receiving invoice from the vendor, I made two payments against it; one from selecting bank account and the other from selecting vendor prepayment account (knocking-off transaction/prepayment application)

The problem now is that if I try to make vendor wise balance report from accounting.csv; there is no tag of vendor against the "knocking-off transaction/prepayment application" although I can see the transaction and debit credit accounts are also correct.

Can you help me here!