Options

Setting up Wave Payments

Petebiz90Petebiz90 Member Posts: 2
Please I'm having some issue with activating my wave payment option and stripe does not support my country. Is there any other way that I can still activate the payment option?
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @Petebiz90 , what's the issue that you're having? Also, in which country is your business located?

• Options
    Petebiz90Petebiz90 Member Posts: 2
    Integrating payment option with my wave account, Lagos Nigeria
  • Options
    ConnorMConnorM Member Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭

Hey @Petebiz90! I'm afraid Wave Payments is not available in Nigeria at present. I'm sorry for the inconvenience!

• Options
    Tinu20_Tinu20_ Member Posts: 4

Hi Peter,
    I faced the same issue. WIth the depriotisation of non US and Canada customers. I have moved to Traction Apps - www.tractionapps.co, and they have integrated payments channels including paystack. Its a very good platform, you should check it out - they have very focused Nigeria solutions

Let me know what you think

• Options
    Arroyo3gArroyo3g Member Posts: 1
    Hi! Im located at San Juan Puerto Rico, a customer accidentally payed through the invoice link and I can’t access that payment because I’m not able to setup my payment account. I need for Wave to refund her money back ASAP.
  • Options
    JulianPJulianP Member Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

Hey @Arroyo3g ! After taking a closer look on the back end, I can see that one of our support agents assisted you via your ticket request. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to reach back out! :smile:

• Options
    EllapandaaaaEllapandaaaa Member Posts: 2
    Hi! I got the same problem. My client accidentally payed through Wave from the invoice I sent but I won't be able to set up payment since I am from Asia. Hope someone can help me