gst in transactions

brockmannbrockmann Member Posts: 1

Is there a general setting where you can make the gst automatically included, then only have to edit the few transactions that DON'T need gst included, instead of having to choose to include gst every single time? I know about batch, but that comes after the fact of posting as well, would rather it just automatically included gst from the start, then let me edit to NOT.

Comments

• CalliePCallieP Member Posts: 439 admin

Hi there @brockmann , welcome to the Community! I'm afraid this is not possible in Wave at this time. Thank you for sharing this idea with us here!

• donkingjedidonkingjedi Member Posts: 2

Wave does so many complicated things so well, it seems like this is almost a trivial thing? Quickbooks has been able to do this for years. It really would be a huge time saver. I've just spent the last 1.5 hours going through multiple transactions, and making 5 repetitive mouseclicks for each one just to add GST. Please add this to your development roadmap.

• donkingjedidonkingjedi Member Posts: 2

No update or comment on my post regarding GST? This really seems like it wouldn't be a huge thing to include in Wave. In fact, it seems that things have gone backwards because now the GST indicator on transactions no longer appears, so you have to open the transaction to see if GST has been added or not. That's a fail.