URGENT: I cannot remove a user

LidiaLidia Member Posts: 10

I've invited someone to the wrong business account and want to remove him but I cannot.
I used to go to User Management and could see and edit the team. Now, when I go to User Management, I only see the option to invite new people - the existing users and options to remove them have disappeared.
Please help with this. I Urgently need to remove this person as he can now see everything in my account.

Comments

• CalliePCallieP Member Posts: 439 admin

Hey @Lidia , thanks for reaching out. I see that our Support team has responded to the ticket you submitted, so I'll let you keep working with the agent there. Hopefully you're able to deal with this very soon.

• Vicki_OrchardVicki_Orchard Member Posts: 2

Can there be a public answer to this question? My business changed partners and I have the same problem.

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @Vicki_Orchard , can you give me some more details about exactly what the issue is? Is the user you're trying to remove a main user on the account or a collaborator? The more details the better!

• ChicagoProChicagoPro Member Posts: 2
    Is there a way for me to remove a user or does it have to be done by Wave??? I would like to remove a user from my account.
  • KiahDKiahD Administrator Posts: 267 admin

Hey @ChicagoPro ,

You can remove a User by heading to Settings > Users, and clicking the trash can icon next to the user.