Filter not working

RuthRuth Member Posts: 4

Where can I open a ticket to report that the Invoice filter is not working?

I need to see all invoices for a particular client and the filter only shows 4 and we have 15+ in the system already.

Comments

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi @Ruth.

Can you show us a screenshot of what's happening? Also, are you on the "All Invoices" tab? You might just be seeing the unpaid ones.

• RuthRuth Member Posts: 4

I had to look for them manually one by one. The All invoices tab was not showing all the invoices.

Have you also experienced that when you are exporting an invoice the invoice logo disappears? I have had this problem today with all my invoices, I have not been able to send any due to this bug.

• James_7787James_7787 Member Posts: 1

I'm having the same problem. How to resolve this? My logo is gone when I export the invoice.

• AlexiaAlexia Member Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

Hi, @Ruth and @James_7787.

Some of our users have been experiencing that issue with logos. We're aware of it and working on resolving it. In the meantime, re-uploading the logo for your business should fix the problem. In the future, please open a separate thread when facing a separate issue.

@Ruth, can you share screenshots of your issues with invoice filters? I'd like to see one of those invoices that shouldn't get filtered, but does. Is it possible that you might have the same customer twice?