Payment delays

ElleWElleW Member Posts: 1
Has anyone else had delays with money going into their account?
Invoice has been paid, I have a receipt from Wave and clients but The money still hasn’t been processed.
I’ve tried contacting Wave but still no response

Comments

• AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @ElleW , I see that our support agents have been in contact with you via ticket. If you do have any further questions, please get back to them there directly.

• MusicsimplyMusicsimply Member Posts: 1
    What’s the result of this? I have been waiting 13 days now for a payment via wave that would normally hit my bank in 2-3 days. Getting worried...
  • BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Musicsimply

My sincere apologies for our delay in response as our team is currently dealing with a major backlog.

It seems your payment was made through our third party payment processor known as Stripe. Wave has two different payment rails: our in-house payments system called Wave Payments, and Stripe. Often times we can be limited when it comes to looking into a Stripe payment error, or why the payment may be on hold.

We recommend you reach out to Stripe's Support Center for a little more information regarding the status of this payment. Moreover I've pushed your ticket to our team so you should be receiving a response from the team asking for more details from you in order to properly assess how to escalate your ticket to Stripe!