Options

Input your own foreign exchange rate

EdgarEdgar Member Posts: 1

In my country, we use the official foreign exchange rate to register transactions and value account balances. Is there any possibility to input these rates instead of the ones WAVE applies?

Comments

• Options
    CalliePCallieP Member Posts: 439 admin

Hi @Edgar , welcome to the Community! In Wave, there's not currently an ability to modify the foreign currency exchange rates - though we are working on making this feature as I type! Thanks for your patience while we build this functionality out. In the meantime, you can create journal entries to adjust the account balances according to the exchange rates used in your region as a workaround. Learn more here.

• Options
    Cathy_waveuserCathy_waveuser Member Posts: 1

Hello,
    The comment above dates from almost a year back. Is it presently possible to modify foreign currency exchange rates ?

• Options
    AlexLAlexL Member Posts: 2,869 ✭✭✭

Hey @Cathy_waveuser , as it turns out this feature isn't quite available yet. We do have plans to implement modifiable foreign exchange inputs at some point in the future but no ETA at the moment.

• Options
    Gareth_OwenGareth_Owen Member Posts: 1

Hi there! Any chance of an update on this please? I'm also running into the same issues...

Thanks!