Paid Invoices showing on customer statement

JashJash Member Posts: 4

Hello,

In case of one customer when I generate a customer statement with the "Outstanding invoices" filter, some paid invoices also show up. The due amount is zero for all invoices and the Outstanding balance is also zero. This customer has complex payment arrangements that include a foreign currency payment, deduction of remittance charge and deduction of withholding tax using non-bank accounts.

If this is a known issue, please share a solution. It is quite time consuming to need to convert the PDF to a word document, edit it, convert it to a PDF and send it to the customer.

Thanks,
Jash

Comments

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @Jash

Sorry to hear you're experiencing a potential issue with your customer statements. Would you mind sharing a couple screenshots of your "paid invoices" as well as the same ones which appear under "outstanding invoices" in your customer statements? What is the invoice payment due date on these invoices? Curious if the outstanding customer statement invoices are showing up due to the payment due date rather than whether it's been marked as paid.

• JashJash Member Posts: 4

Hi Barsin,

Is there a way for me to send the screenshots to you privately. Even though I can use some masking, the screenshots involve customer data. It does not feel right to store them in a public forum.

-Jash

• CalliePCallieP Member Posts: 439 admin

Hi @Jash , that's totally understandable. It is one of the limitations of a public support forum like this, and we definitely don't want personally identifying information shared publicly, either. If it's possible to hide the names (business, customer, and yourself), contact info, and invoice item names, that should still show us the info we need without sharing any identifiers. It does sound like this might be a bug, but screenshots will help us with diagnosing the issue with more certainty. Thanks so much.