Bank payments supported countries

bertenberten Member Posts: 2

Hi, I've just setup Wave and connected my Stripe account. I want to accept bank payments but only see accepting credit cards as an available option.
I've searched the Wave documentation and was somewhat suprised to see Wave doesn't support bank payments in all countries. I thought Stripe would handle all payments and my Stripe account is able to accept bank payments so ...

So I read 'If your country is not on our list...' What list? Where do I find that list?
BTW, I'm from Belgium .

Thanks!

Comments

• BarsinBarsin Member, Moderator Posts: 2,041 ✭✭✭

Hey there @berten

Our list of supported countries are located on the pricing page found HERE. If you click on the flag that shows up to the right, you'll see a list of countries that support Stripe payments. Belgium is definitely on the list of countries that Stripe should support.

Unfortunately Stripe does not process ACH bank payments through Wave, only credit card at this time. Wave's ACH payment processor is limited to North America only!

edited August 28, 2020
  • bertenberten Member Posts: 2

Thank you for your reply Barsin. Unfortunatly credit cards are not that common in Europe, or at least in Belgium. I've evaluated a number of tools and Wave came out on top, but this limitation forces me to choose another one. I hope Wave will be able to offer this is the near future.